Thursday, September 21, 2006

Great Harvest!

 


Hey kiddies, well it isn't like Smokin Joe to start something and them let it sit. But needless to say I have been a guest of the state for a few days longer then I expected. I told them I wanted to use a computer to keep up my Blog. They didn't think it was a good idea. But a good lawyer is worth his weight in GOLD. If he could just make them give me back my smoke. I told them that officer had no business stopping me. I told him he had no reason to search my car and I told him to go get his warrant. Well the Judge (my brother-in-law)told them too. lol.... Well enjoy the picture there goes a GREAT HARVEST. Well, check back often if I can't make my living growing Cool Smoke, I had better make it Blogging. Gotta go burn one....lol.....

Ever smoke anything that looked that good?
Click Here for LEGAL Hawiian Gold BUDS! 100% Legal Herbal Smokes Shipping WORLDWIDE legal herbal buds from. www.herbal-smoke-shop.com






 Posted by Picasa

No comments: