Monday, October 09, 2006

Smokin Joe rates Legal Herbal Smoke


buy legal herbal alternatives online! from. www.herbal-smoke-shop.com
Serious 100% Legal Herbal Buds!


Serious 100% Legal Herbal Smoke! Smokin Joe recently made a big order at the Herbal Smoke Shop. I was pleasantly suprised at what I found out with my purchase. I will rate these over the next week or so.
Here is what they have to say
Over 100 lbs a month flown in FRESH from the island of Hawaii! Hydroponically grown from the reserve in Hawaii. As seen in High Times and Voted best of the best 100% legal alternative smokes by top smoking magazine readers 7 years in a row for it's ultra potent buds and uncanny appearance and incredible smoke! Freshly Picked and bagged directly from the 2000 acre reserve in Hawaii! Unlike anything else legally available today, this bud is ultra potent, fluffy, very fresh with a unique herb like smell, great taste and many satisfied repeat customers a month, making this one of our top herbal smokes and #1 selling legal bud! All bud, Ultra Fresh and Smooth Burning in a pipe, or rolled with paper. Rating: super strong, highest quality herbal bud available period.

Here is what I have to say
Damn I got quite a buzz off of this shit! Not quite like the real green you know!!
But if I was in a position where I could not smoke due to the infringment of my rights by my employer this is a great subsitute. Well worth the money I say!!!


4 out of 5 stars.


buy rolling papers

No comments: