Thursday, October 05, 2006

They just don't get it!



I would like to thank Sam for this little photo. It just doesn't make sense that they keep fining people or worse sending them to jail for a little of the green.

Of course it is partly our own fault, I myself have only recently stated openly that I smoke and don't care who knows about it. Made quite a stink at a few places. Matter of fact people that I know that smoke won't talk to me. Well little do I care. The word friend is the most over used in the dictionary. Most people we refer to as friends are really just acquaintances. A true friend is someone that you can call at 3 in the morning and get $500 to make bail.

The Government is out of control we all realize it we just don't know which head to cut off. Oh yeah, now we need to check all of the Congressional Im's and Emails to keep the parasites away from our children.

I got to go smoke a joint and go make a few bucks to add to my defense fund.


Click here to get really really stoned and add to my legal defense fund...lol...
buy vapir one vaporizers online - smokeless pleasure

No comments: